Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Music feeds the soul [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Music feeds the soul [open] Empty
PostSubject: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Kai stood behind the counter at the music store, waiting for any would-be customers. At this point he was connected to the global network, hoping for a fight in Brain Burst to take him away from his boredom. He popped an mp3 cartridge into the audio player and began to listen to some classic American rock, like Shinedown, and Slipknot, and A Day to Remember. Only then did the front door alert someones arrival while the music blasted through the small shop.

"Welcome to Kazenashi music emporium, how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re : Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:56 am

As the music was heard around the music shop, Shiro suddenly entered the shop and triggered the front door alert. Shiro noticed the man behind the counter, as he went to the counter he saw lots of music albums that he is interested to listen to. As Shiro was infront of the counter he said..

"Do you have the single release of May'n called Chase the World?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:01 pm

"Ya I have it for mp3 direct download into your Neuro Link, or you can get the entire album either one works. The song alone is 2 Bp (not official, I can't come up with valid currency atm) and the album is 12 Bp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:50 am

Shiro thought for a bit and said "I'll take the direct download to My Neuro-Linker." as she paid the price of the Single.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

Kai reached over the counter with a direct link cable that was attached to a machine.

"Here, just connect this, and the file should transfer" Kai said as he passed the cable off. After the music was transferred, Kai took the cable back. Not much after he had done that, his Neuro Linker went off. A challenge, here? Kai whispered under his breath. "Burst Link" When he was in the accelerated zone, he noticed that the customer had not stopped as well, as a matter of fact, they were both in their Duel Avatars. But Kai had not challenged her, and She had not challenged him. When the area around them transformed into an Icy field the two black legion avatars watched as a pair of mysterious blue Avatars walked forward.

"Well, I guess this means we are tag teamed.... Black Lotus. Shadow Hunter is willing to kick some blue Legion ass."

{note, they are NPC's you can control one, and I will control one. The names are Azure Sniper and Blue Impaler. choose whichever one you want}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:35 am

"What..? A challenge .. on a music shop?!" said Black Lotus while burst linked. "I suppose a little practice won't hurt.." said Black Lotus.

The music shop slowly transforms into a frozen field of ice with a rain of snow in every side of the map. "I'll handle Blue Impaler! You go handle Azure Sniper!" said Lotus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Shadow Hunter leered at Azure Sniper with a feeling of contempt. At this point he had already contracted his Panther's Claw. Black legion vs Blue legion, this fight was sure to get interesting. Neither Avatar had enough strength to deal more than 50 damage at a time to the two Black Legion members. Why they had bothered to challenge them at all was a mystery. The it suddenly hit him, Shadow realized why they were carrying on this mummer's farce.

"HA! Black Lotus, this is their last burst. They challenged us in desperation, meaning that they need the burst points. They wanted the level 1 and 2 opponents, thinking they would be easy targets. Little do they know...." Kai dashed forward and unleashed the preliminary strike on Azure sniper, taking off the tip of his arm cannon with a precision cut. ".... They bit off a bit more than they could chew." Azure Sniper's health bar had dropped down a little over halfway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:03 am

Seeing Kai damaging Azure Sniper quite well, She saw a chance to win this fight undoubtedly. Black Lotus came from behind Azure Sniper and stabbed him through the body, Azure Sniper's health bar dropped to zero. "Your blood is not worthy enough to remain on my blade." said Black Lotus while wiping off Azure Sniper's blood of her Weapon.

"Now It's your turn, Blue Impaler.." said Black Lotus while pointing the tip of her weapon at Blue Impaler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Kai approached Blue Impaler with a feeling of contempt erupting from his avatar. Every step that Shadow took forward, Impaler would take back. Suddenly, Impaler broke out into a wild run. Shadow decided to give chase. He was faster than Blue Impaler and soon had overtaken him. Shadow slid down and took a quick slash that took the enemy's legs off.

"Can't run now can you?" Blue Impaler did nothing but nod in agreement at every word Shadow said.

"You were fools to challenge us here, I hope you enjoyed this burst, because it is your last." Shadow finished the job with a quick swooping strike that decapitated Blue Impaler and sent his head rolling. After they had recieved the victory notice, Kai and The stranger went back to real time.

"That was, Erhm fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

"Umm.. Yeah I guess, Anyways thanks for the music, I'll be leaving now.." said Shiro as Shiro was leaving the shop, She shouted "Burst LINK!" and challenged Kai to a battle.

( https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com/t95-pvp-black-lotus-vs-shadow-hunter#396 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music feeds the soul [open]   Music feeds the soul [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music feeds the soul [open]
Page 1 of 1