Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:31 am

Shiro was just using the toilet after purchasing lots of drinks because he was thirsty. On the way out as she opened the door, another person was in front of the door.

Shiro didn't saw that person and as Shiro exited the door, Shiro slipped and crashed unto Miki Yuzuriha. :3

"Ouch... I'm sorry I didn't see you there.." said Shiro. "Are you okay?" said Shiro as he gave her a hand.

(Note: I know my RL char is supposed to be Kuroyukihime but, for this once I feel like using Shiro XD)

Last edited by Shiro on Wed May 23, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:37 am

"That hurts you idiot!" cursed Miki, not knowing who she had bumped into. When she looked look and saw who she bumped into, she immediately apologised. "SORRY SENPAI!!" She immediately blushed and ran into the toilet. "That is sooo embarassing" thought Miki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:44 am

"Are you okay?! I'm sorry for bumping to you.." said Shiro while knocking on the door. *Knock Knock* as the sound was heard, "Are you really okay in there?" said Shiro worried as he banged the door harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:47 am

"I'm fine Senpai!" said Miki reassuringly. "Waaaaiit. Why are you in the this toilet and even knocking on the door?!" exclaimed Miki. "AHHH!! PERVERT!" Miki opened the door, slamming into Shiro's face, and ran out of the toilet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:56 am

"Aww my face!" said Shiro. "W..wait.." said Shiro. Miki was running away from Shiro's direction and headed for the elevator. By luck, Shiro made it inside before the elevator doors closed.

There was no one else except Shiro and Miki. "Calm down.." said Shiro. Miki was blushing more and more at one edge of the elevator. Shiro went closer to Miki and said "Here you dropped phone when I crashed into you earlier.. Sorry about that.." said Shiro with a smiling face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:01 am

"BURST LINK" shouted Miki. "What should I do now?" thought Miki. Shiro burst linked too and they both met each other again. "Why do you keep following me?" "Your phone" said Shiro once again. "Oh..thanks a lot!"

-CHALLENGE-

"Dangit! Of all times, why now?" said Miki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:04 am

As Miki was challenged by another Burst Linker, Shiro wanted to see her battle, infact Shiro was actually surprised at first to see that Miki is also a burst linker.

Shiro saw the names of the two battlers. Blood Tiara which is Miki and another person named Grace Forest. Their fight begins..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:09 am

"SOUND MODE ACTIVATE" Miki(Now BloodTiara) exclaimed. She flew way above Grace and used Gravity Mode. "GRAVITY MODE ACTIVATE" she shouted now. She dropped down like a meteor, but unfortunately missed. "How did I even miss?!" Miki questioned herself as she landed right behind Grace.

Blood Tiara - |||||||||| (1000)
Grace Forest - ||||| (500)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:18 am

"Hmm? Dodging an attack of such speed.. Grace Forest seems to be improving.." thought Black Lotus.

*Based on Blood Tiara's Request I'll take cover Grace Forest*

"Hahah.. You missed! What a loser!" said Grace Forest. Grace Forest jumped high to the air and kicked Blood Tiara in the stomach. (-225)

Blood Tiara - ||||||| (775)
Grace Forest - ||||| (500)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:20 am

"Ugh!" said BloodTiara. Using her weapon, she kicked Grace away while propelling herself further away from her. Flying around, she landed several kicks on her before she can even react.

Grace Forest - ||||| (450)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:25 am

'SPLAT!' was heard as Grace Forest was coughing blood after the kicks. (-75)

"Wow.. Those kicks are really powerful.." said Grace Forest. "But I won't lose to that!" said Grace Forest as he did barrages of punch and random kicks but unfortunately, All of her attacks missed.

Grace Forest - ||| (375)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:28 am

BloodTiara flew around Grace, making her dizzy then flew up. "SOUND MODE ACTIVATE" shouted BloodTiara. She landed 3 kicks back to her, dealing 75 damage.

Grace Forest - ||| (300)

Last edited by BloodTiara on Thu May 24, 2012 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

"Wow she is brutal after all.." thought Black Lotus as the battle continued

Last edited by Shiro on Thu May 24, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Just to interject myself in for a second, you realize that she has to have 5 posts herself? I dont count urs even if ur spectating but I judge based on Blood's posts soyou guys are goin to have to fix up the posts and add some before I can call it legit. But I do like the "burst in the middle of an open topic" idea. Kinda unexpected but fun :3
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Aoi wrote:
Just to interject myself in for a second, you realize that she has to have 5 posts herself? I dont count urs even if ur spectating but I judge based on Blood's posts soyou guys are goin to have to fix up the posts and add some before I can call it legit. But I do like the "burst in the middle of an open topic" idea. Kinda unexpected but fun :3

We'll she said I should pilot Grace Forest so I did xD
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes but piloting doesn't mean it counts toward her post count. It merely means she has to add onto what should be there.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I see.. Okay then xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Khaos watch the fight from a area far way. "Skilled and brutal but someone challenging it seems." He said before turning and walking away. "Burst out." he whispered to himself and brought himself back to reality. He looked at the two customers in front on him "Good Morning, my two Mistresses , we have a excellent special on desert, would you like savor this new taste?" Shikyo said as he sat the two down "Here are the menus and please call me or any of my fellow Butlers whenever you feel like ordering."

Shikyo walks back to the cash register 'The Accelerated World, so much wonder and yet here it is, just like reality. War have been declared and everyone must choose a side.' Shikyo thought 'I don't honestly want to be bothered by this pointless war.' Shikyo soon let his thoughts drift of the present, past, and future of the now slowly corrupting world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:55 am

Aoi wrote:
Like make 5 individual posts? If thats the case, does the character creation part count?:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:22 am

BloodTiara wrote:
Aoi wrote:
Like make 5 individual posts? If thats the case, does the character creation part count?:3
Character Creation? I think he ment 5 individual posts for the battle.. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:41 am

Ahhh...still dont get it..like 5 battle posts of myself? Or a total?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:55 am

5 battle posts of yourself.. Then you will receive the BP for winning which you can use to purchase stats or level up :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:34 am

:O So what now:O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:41 am

Re-edit the fight and continue it? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:25 am

"Dammit!" said Grace. She kicked BloodTiara in the stomach again, dealing 200dmg.

Blood Tiara - ||||||| (575)
Grace Forest - ||| (300)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:35 am

"Your kicks are pretty strong.." said BloodTiara. "You stand no chance against me!" replied Grace with confidence. BloodTiara went right behind her and landed a 5 kicks on her back, dealing 200dmg.

Grace Forest - |(100)

Last edited by BloodTiara on Thu May 24, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:37 am

"AHH!" screamed Grace in pain upon being kicked on her spine. She winced in pain, unable to move her legs. Grace dropped onto the ground, defenceless.

Grace Forest - | (100)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:40 am

"Guess thats a game over for you~" BloodTiara said while walking towards Grace. "GRAVITY MODE ACTIVATE" BloodTiara exclaimed. BloodTiara propelled herself up into the sky, delivering a crushing blow, defeating Grace with that move.

Grace Forest - (0)

Last edited by BloodTiara on Thu May 24, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:42 am

"That was easy~" said BloodTiara. She Burst Out-ed and ended the battle. She stood there in the lift, while Shiro stood beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)   Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash! Weird Accident (Open To All)
Page 1 of 1