Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

A Bite to Eat (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

A Bite to Eat (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm

It was supposed to be 5th period at SHinjizana high school. Sangoran felt the neeed to skip for lunch, considering the snooty lunches ruined his appitite most days. Every day was "If only it was pizza day Friday!" everytime he looked at the menu. Instead, a trip to WcDonalds would suffice enough for him.

He stood in line, his neuro-linker tucked under his school uniform collared shirt and his tie loosened. He got to the line and ordered 4 of the same sandwhiches. What he didn't eat now, would just be a tasty treat for later. Is mind had been focused on the recent trouble he had gotten into with a transfer student from another school. He seemed pretty cocky in that he could beat Snagoran, but he knew quite well a fight would be inevitable. He had to hurry it out because if he stayed too long, the kid would show up with his friends and start crap that he juat was not into dealing with.

Moving along in the line, Sangoran picked up his tray with his burger and fries and his soda, and took a seat in the back left corner. It might have been seated for four, but it was by an exit he could use if it was necessary. He then opened up the wrapper of one of the sandwiches and took a big bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:53 pm

At Shinjizana high school, Ren has lunch 5th period and decided to eat off campus. He makes a trip over to WcDonalds. Ren waiting in line and glaces over to see Sangoran. Still in line Ren receives his food and walks over to Sangoran. "What are you doing here? I know you shouldn't be here." Ren takes the sit across from Sangoran, slowly slipping his soda and eating some fries from his to go bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Shikyo was suppose to be at work during this hour, and if he's not at work then at school in study hall for 5th period. Today we a nice day out so he called in sick for a day of relaxation. Earlier that day he had worked out to keep in shape and had forgot to eat breakfast. So having a late brunch seem great to end a workout. WcDonald, a fast food place but closest one as far as he remembers, "Might as well stop here to eat." Shikyo thought to himself as he enters WcDonald. Taking his time he waited in line for a medium size meal. After he had got his order he noticed 2 Shinjizana High students, hopefully nothing big will happen, Shikyo just wanted a nice brunch, nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Sangoran looked up as he swallowed his bite of food to see a kid in the school uniform come up and sit down across from him. The kid seemed to know Sangoran =, but it looked as if the same didn't follow. Ummm...I don't think we've met. He then stared at him for a few more seconds then the name hit him. Oh! Your Ren from Gym class. I almost didn't remember you since i'm always getting kicked out of the gym. Sang looked away saying and grumbled the words "dman fights" under his breath and took another bite of his sandwich.

As he turned his attention back toward Ren, Sangoran noticed another kid walk into the eatery. He seemed to be a little bit familiar, but names were never Sangoran's fortee. "Hey kid! Over here! Can you come over here?" He called out to him, trying to get the kids attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm

"Dammit" Shikyo thought to himself, as he heard one of the student call him, but since there was so many other people with the area. He quickly finished his burger and shoved the rest of the fires in his pockets and headed straight to the door. "I don't need this, not on my day off" Shikyo thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

"Yeah you're always missing out in gym class. Well not really...." Ren unwraps his burger and begins eating it. He loosens his tie and disconnects from the global net on his neruo-linker. This is no time to be challenged to a match. "So I'll ask again, why are you here?" in a sinister voice.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:00 pm

"Hell I welcome the match, I could use it right now. Sangoran noted to himself as he swallowed his bite of food. "You should know why i'm here. It's lunch time in the school and those lunches are just too much for me." He finally replied to Ren's answer. He then noticed the other kid disapeared in the crowding room and looked around for him. He sighed and leaned back in his side of the booth. "Oh well. So what are you doing here Ren?" He asked looking back over to Ren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:10 pm

"It's simple really, i just needed a change in environment a person can only take so much time in school." Ren finishes the burger and crumples the wrapper and shoots it into the waste basket. "Man we're not due back at school for another 40 minutes. Lunch is too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:45 am

Nero is on a walk down the street, tired. Normally he would be sleeping but he was hungry. "So hungry, I might as well stop at the next food place I see," he walks up to Wc Donalds. "Why do I have a feeling that this was ripped off of something?" He walks inside and orders 4 sandwiches and sits down listening to the conversations. In his mind he thinks, "freaking kids."
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:07 pm

"Eh, it's better that way. I would rather have a lunch thats longer than most of the periods any day." Sangoran noticed that another had sat in a seat nect to him and Ren, but decided to pay no mind to it. "I just hope we can get this over with soon. Otherwise this could get real ugly." He said, looking out of the window. He then turned back toward his burger and took another bite of it. He quickly chewed his food and swalloed it and took another bite, that seemed to finish it, and picked up another wrapped sandwich and opened it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Kaishi walked into the WcDonalds and stepped up to the counter and ordered a drink, fries and a soda. It was his lunch break and he began to walk towards a seat when he noticed a group of people. He disconnected from the global network and then waved to the familiar face of Sangoran Aoi.
"Hi Sangoran, odd seeing you here." Kai said as he went to take a seat near his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:36 pm

What do you mean odd? I come here a lot, especially when i'm avoiding those moron blockheads from the school. The question is whta are you doing here?" Sangoran said, sliding over as Kaishi sat down next to him. "I'm pretty sure you have work right?" He asked as he placed his burger down and took a drink of his soda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:43 pm

During a hot and sunny day, Shiro felt like he was hungry and decided to head for WcDonalds. "Hmmm... I can't wait to eat all the tasty meals there!" thought Shiro. As he was walking through the front door of WcDonalds, Shiro saw lots of people there including friends.

"Hey Sangoran! Hey Kaishi!" shouted Shiro as he approaches their table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bite to Eat (Open to all)   A Bite to Eat (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bite to Eat (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1