Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Prometheus vs Sunny boy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prometheus vs Sunny boy Empty
PostSubject: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:34 am

Sunny boy was awaiting his challenger’s arrival, Prome was already 20 minutes late. Although brain burst took nothing more then a mere thought Jacob had a knack of always being late to something no matter what it was.

Sunny Boy was about to leave for the day his patience was beyond getting thin he couldn’t believe someone would actually be late to one of his first matches. Made it seem like this Prometheus guy could care less about this stuff.

Prome finally arrived yawning. The big beater looking aggravated, and was shouting about being on time only thing was Prome was barely listening. He was looking around the arena the lava pit and started to scratch his head lightly. A little burst of lava came from under Prome’s foot and he moved it quickly not wanting to be burned.

Last edited by Kid_Fox on Tue May 29, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:35 am

He finally decided to respond to Sunny’s boys constant nagging.

“Just shut-up already!! Damn I don’t really give a damn how long you’ve been waiting. Your such in a hurry to get your ass whooped.”

Prome said jumping down to Sunny’s boys level, to look him in the face.

Sunny boy was quite big and tall, and stood over Prome who had a slim figure. Jacob was still getting used to this avatar thing. Prometheus had long blonde hair which striked Jacob as quite odd, he thought his overall body was quite cool though.

Plus it didn’t give away any hints of what abilities he had. Sunny boy was tired of waiting, and lifted up his right arm and prepared to strike Prome who wasn’t even paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

But he reacted quickly, although Sunny boy was a tiny bit faster Prome had him beat when it came to full out attack power.

Prome did nothing more than punch his hand, with the same force causing damage to be lost from the both of them. (- 108 SunnyBoy) (-60 Prome)

Sunny boy took two steps back taken back by surprising attack power Prometheus had. But Sunny wasn’t about to show weakness, he grinned.

“You’re the level 1 user with no abilities or weapons yet? Right?”
he asked folding his arms. Prome just looked at him.

“Yea so what? You trying to say something?”

Sunny laughed a little bit mocking him. “You think your gonna win this fight with just the basic punch and kick? I have the power to make earthquakes and tremors, this is the worst place to fight me!!” Sunny boy said directing his hand at Prome releasing a wave of vibrations.

Prome ran back quickly and moved behind a large rock to block the incoming attack.

Sunny Boy- 1192

Prometheus- 940

Last edited by Kid_Fox on Tue May 29, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:38 am

“Running will only do you so well newbie, and finding defenses is futile.” Sunny boy was standing over the rock that was blocking Prome. Prome looked up and grinned at him,

“Never thought I would meet someone who could talk as much as I can.” He said looking at him.

Sunny boy tried to punch him from above, but Prome dodged it by jumping to sunny’s side. He aimed and landed a right fist to his open rib, striking a vital point. (- 108 sunny boy)
Sunny boy was angered, and tried to overwhelm Prome with a barrage of punches.

Prome did simple leap step backs, hoping not to step on to open fissure of lava. “You’re a little faster than me, but your attacks are so easy to read man. Your movements are just plain sloppy.”

Sunny boy- 1074

Prome- 940

Last edited by Kid_Fox on Tue May 29, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:38 am

“Yea then dodge this!” he stomped his foot on the ground, and created a tremor and as soon as Prome landed on his right foot he fell hard on the ground next to an open pit of lava. (- 180 Prome)

His face could feel the heat, Prome was hit by a bunch of ideas he knew from the start Sunny was lying about this arena being the worst place to fight him his powers could cause his own defeat easily.

Plus Sunny Boy had to recharge before using his ability again, so Prome had to go in with his attack now. But before Prome could counter, Sunny grabbed him by the foot and lifted him up off the ground, Prome was upside down in the air.

Sunny Boy- 1074

Prometheus- 760

Last edited by Kid_Fox on Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:40 am

Sunny then would make the worst move of his life, he grabbed Prome’s long blonde hair and was pulling on it hard. He then flung Prome across so he slam into a wall causing great damage to his back. (- 300 Prome)

Prome landed on all fours cursing out loud. He was beyond angry now, he was just plain furious. What made this worse was Sunny boy was dashing his way towards Prome aiming a kick with his right mech leg.
Prome dodge it at the last point blank second by swaying to the side. And quickly gribbed sunny boys leg, causing little cracks to form.
He brang his head closer to head but Sunny boy right in his face, (- 108 sunny. 966 Health for Sunny) and then landed two punches on his ribs (-216 sunny. 750 Health for sunny).

Sunny Boy- 750

Prometheus- 460

Last edited by Kid_Fox on Tue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:24 am

concerning your fight, next time please go on the fight sections and look through them and follow the reqiurements of the topic and reply to fight it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:54 am

Mmmmk so i edited the posts. Is that what its suppose to look like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Your post requirement is not met. Fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Prome jumped up and kneed sunny in the face hard (-108 Sunny. 642 health for Sunny). Sunny had to retaliate from this constant wave of attacks. So he stomped his foot again on the weak ground, causing a tremor shake. His foot was stuck, and Prome just looked at him and laughed.

“Well looks like this fight is over, I gotta go now before I blow up with ya.”
Prometheus said before dashing away from the debris. Leaving sunny boy there to look like a fool. "This is not over!!" he shouted creating another tremor from his legs. Prometheus looked shocked.

"Another one so soon?" he talked to himself. Prome rubbed his back, feeling the damage he knew it was going to slow him down. He had to find away to finish this quick.

Sunny boy- 642

Prometheus- 460
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:50 pm

"I would destroy us both before I decide to lose to you!" Sunny Boy said walking slowly his leg was a little damage, but he was moving like it didn't bother him at all. "I will NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!" Sunny yelled.

Prometheus just stood there with a blank face, scratching his helmet. "Uuuhh that sounds like personal problem there buddy. But this place seems like its about to blow." he said in a casual tone looking around the Arena. It reminded him off the fight between Goku and Frieza on planet namek when it was about blow. The only thing Prometheus was thinking that he couldn't fly to escape to a near by space ship that wasn't here.

Then he started to think about how easily distracted he got sometimes. Sunny tired of doing nothing, started to dash towards Prome. As soon as Prome heard his movements he went back to focus. Sunny aimed a right fist, and it was blocked by Prome crossing his arms infront of him. Prome then counted by elbowing his arm hard (-108 Sunny Boy). "Dude you suck!! Give up already!!" he said to him before connecting a fist to his chest. (-108 Sunny Boy).

"NO!!" Sunny yelled trying to use his speed to an advantage. But it didn't work Prome jumped back hitting a weakened wall. Who knew this fight has reached its climax. Sunny would try another fist, just to miss and hit the wall behind Prome. Prometheus moved quickly out of the way, and the molting lava would hit Sunny he didn't notice till it was to late, a eruption of lava covered sunny boy and depleted his health bar. (-426 sunny boy)

Sunny Boy- 0

Prometheus- 460

Winner Prometheus.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Fight approved. PM me your bonus choice when you get to this.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Sunny boy   Prometheus vs Sunny boy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prometheus vs Sunny boy
Page 1 of 1