Fight for your right to burst!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
by Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
by Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
by Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
by Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
by Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
by Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Share | 

Prometheus vs Grace Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Prometheus vs Grace Forest   Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Prometheus arrived at the arena, unlike his last fight this one was just regular plains. Nothing but grass, and more grass. Prometheus bent down and picked up a blade of grass and examined it for a second.
“This is a lot better than molten lava.” He said to himself.

He wasn’t aware of Grace who in the air about to stab him with her long spear. He turned around dropping the blade of grass, to just in a second see Grace coming down. She almost got him, and cut his shoulder. (-100) Leaving Prome just shocked and touching his wounded left arm.

“The first to strike has the advantage.” Said Grace with a emotionless tone.

Grace- 500

Prometheus- 900

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Grace Forest   Tue May 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Prome looked at her for a moment; he could tell this one was no joke. She was all work and no play, but unlike Sunny Boy she kept her emotions to a bar none. Prometheus noticed her spear, and cursed himself for not getting a weapon yet nor any abilities. But he liked the idea of only relying on his fists for a fight.

“You waste too much time, it will be your downfall.”

Grace said with that same tone, she sounded like a complete machine. She dashed over towards Prome. She was rather slower the Sunny boy, so Prome actually took his time to build his counter move. He parried her first strike with her spear, and landed an elbow right to the side of her head. (-50 Grace)

Grace- 450
Prometheus- 900

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Grace Forest   Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Grace stumbled after such a blow, but quickly gathered herself. It was almost too fast, and Prome didn’t see it coming. Her spear was aimed to his lower stomach and scratched him again. (-100 Prome)
Caught off guard Prome jumped back and got some distance between the two, the wind of the arena blew. Causing Prome’s hair to flap, he found it very annoying. For some reason Prome had more respect for Grace then for Sunny. She seemed to be weaker but a lot more focused on victory.

Prome jumped in the air and wanted to land a high kick, she swayed to the side and tried to stab him with her spear again. Prome caught it this time, and held it strong enough so she can’t pry it lose. He then pulled it, and kicked her back causing her to let go of her prized spear. (-50 Grace)

Grace- 400

Prome- 800
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Grace Forest   Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Grace no longer had her weapon which put her at a disadvantage, but she still intended on winning. Prome twirled the spear around a couple of times, getting used to the weight and length. Grace got up slowly and started to dash towards Prome weapon or not she was still coming towards him.

Prome readied himself and pointed her spear with a slick move at the last second. Prome aimed low at her calf and cut it off, her hand on her weapon her intentions were to get it back not on blocking. (-210 Grace) That was her downfall. She was left to one usable leg, her speed would be drastically reduced. It was a sad look to see, and deep down Prome sort of felt bad for her. But his intentions were on winning.

Grace- 190

Prome- 800
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Grace Forest   Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Prometheus looked down at her, the spear in his right hand. She was on the ground finding it hard to get up. From the looks of it she gave up already, but she didn’t look him in the eye at least not yet. Prome walked closer to her slowly. “What are your reasons for fighting?” he asked her a general upfront question.

She took her time to answer, and when she did she looked up at him. “I want to be the best.” That was her simple answer back.

Prome took the time to really analyze her answer. But he was interrupted by her. “Finish this already!! Atleast have the honor to strike me down with my own sword!!” she yelled. Prome gribbed the spear, and lifted it up aiming for her chest for a final blow.

“I don’t know why I am fighting.” He said before stabbing her in the chest and claiming victory. (-190 Grace)

Grace- 0

Prometheus- 800

Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus vs Grace Forest   Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

fight is approved

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://accelworldrp.forumotion.com