Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  Empty
PostSubject: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:38 pm

“Challenger Blue Lance
Setting: Frozen Wasteland
Blue Lance Vs. Blaze Destroyer”

The area was cold, rigid, and barren. The blue field gave advantage to blue players because they wouldn’t suffer from the rigid cold damage. It was a beautiful location and the buildings that were deserted only made for a spectacular location. This would one day be territory for the Blue Legion it and the Plains would be claimed by the benevolent Blue Lance. As the Mech wandered around the landscape he would check his stat chart along with his level.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Each had been raised a bit and now Blue Lance as level 2. The Blue Mech knew that he had to plan more to get more BP to make himself a unstoppable King. The problem on the landscape now was to pick a area to make into a castle for him. That and the fact that he had no followers would attribute to why he needed to become stronger and faster. People bow down to power and such was the way of humans. In Brain Burst each character was played by a human so it should be no different.
Blue’s turned his head from left to right in search of his opponent. “Where art thou Blaze?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:38 pm

A building trembled and another building trembled. A large figure was making it way to Blue. Blue in between a few buildings would feel the trembling sensation. Activating his wings he would ascend the top of a building. A bird’s eye view would be an advantage for the self-proclaimed King. At the top of the building Blue would hop from building to building looking for the foe that made the noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Feet standing on the edge of a building he looked down to see a black painted Mecha twice his size. This was obviously Blaze Destroyer. However, what was the reason for his name and why was he a destroyer. Observing closely at his opponent Blue found no visible weapon. Only large gauntlets that were painted in hot rod paint would be what Blazer had in his hands. The hands were always made into a fist and then it had been made clear to Blue that this was the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:40 pm

“AHH! Where are you BLUE LANCE! Blazing Gauntlets!”
Blue Lance studied his opponent from the top of the building scoping out what the ability and weapon was. The impatience of the enemy made for a fortunate discovery for Blue. Blazer began to hit the building next to him with his fists and the fists were on fire. The fire power combined with the force made a collision that didn’t take too long to destroy the building. This of course accompanied by a orchestra of more punches took the building down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Blue knew that this was a bad situation. This was the first Black encounter he had ever had. The black weren’t to be slept on. Their ability was affiliated with a mixture of different things. They were primarily known for being strong in direct combat no matter which range. With this information given to him by the person who introduced him to Brain Burst Lance knew to be extremely careful.
Back to top Go down

The wings on Blue Lance were activated and in an instant he hopped off of the building. The wings made going through the air easier. It was if he was gliding off in the air, but now wasn’t time to be slow. He adjusted his body to make his trajectory result in a faster ride down. This speed was used to Blue advantage for by placing his blade behind him and preparing for a quick swipe. As he jumped right off the building and towards Blazer who wasn’t aware of his presence he hacked off Blazer’s right arm. (800- Blazer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Blue stood behind Blazer who was facing the building as he said. “I’m right here Blazer” At this immediate moment the right arm of Blazer would fall to the ground. Blazer was a very big Mech and high damage output. The arm missing caused high damage and the health bar of Blazer was reduced to a mere 1700. Lance thought to himself that the upgrades had pushed his abilities further. Now he was doing heavier damage. This was interesting, but only fitting for the future Blue King. He had to continue progressing to be the most feared avatar in Brain Burst history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

“What the hell happened to my arm? It was you!”
In the next phrase Blazer would turn around quickly and fling his fire punch towards the body of Blue. It was like taking candy from a baby. Blue already had his wings extended at this made him faster and stronger. The wings themselves were still fragile, which reminded Blue that he had to invest some points into making his wings more formidable for latter opponents. The punch by Blazer was predictable and seeing that his right side was weak Blue took the opportunity to jump to the right.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Using the hilt of the blade in his right hand he pushed the left arm that was on fire to the side. The fire of the arm caught onto the blade and did damage to Lance. (100-) However, the move was intend to do this for within that instance he used the business side of the weapon to hack off the left arm of Blazer. Extending the blade in the process to make sure he cut through the large arm. The attack was successful and now Blazer had no arms. (800- Blazer) Blazer now had only 900 health remaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Blazer upset and frustrated with the swift and agile movements of his enemy got mad. So mad that in fact he changed color. He lighted up and activated his ability. “Fire Explosion!” The ability used Destroyer as a bomb and was made to do heavy damage to any target who dared to get close to him. Blue was unaware of this and for this he paid the price. ( 500- Blue) Blue was down to 900 Health himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm

The buildings around were all caught in the blast and now the Frozen Wasteland had a crater within the midst of the cities. It was shocking to see the reaction to Blazer immediately which increased his size. The price for the ability was that it was like a double edged sword. Blazer had also received damage. (500-Blazer) Using the bigger enemy disadvantage which was speed Blue extended his blade. It was in the opposite direction of his enemy. He made his weapon longer in order to swing it properly to the adjusted size of his foe. Getting sliced in the chest Blazer received damage. (400-Blazer)
The body of the giant known as Blazer fell and at that note the match was over.
“The Bigger they are the harder they fall” said Blue.
“Winner Blue Lance”.

Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Fight approved and awards have been delivered
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer    Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Lance VS Blaze Destroyer
Page 1 of 1