Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer   Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Black Lotus decided to challenge a member of the same legion as herself, the Black Legion. She wanted to know her true powers and wanted to see the other legion member's power. The arena chosen was a plain field of grass, the breeze wind was blowing to both player.

"I assume you are a Black Legion member, Blaze Destroyer? I'm here to test my own strength and to see how strong are other Black Legion members.." said Black Lotus. The countdown started and they both rushed to each other.

Black Lotus - ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| (2000)
Blaze Destroyer - ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| (2500)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer   Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:13 am

Black Lotus hovers over the empty field of grass while heading towards Blaze Destroyer. From Blaze Destroyer's vision, Black Lotus was like a rocket-projectile aiming towards him. Black Lotus whispered "Black Razor!" as an aura of dark and twisted energy appears coating her weapon with strength.

'That attack won't hit me.. I could simply dodge it..' thought Blaze Destroyer. Black Lotus kept hovering towards him and getting faster. Air started to shape around Black Lotus as she broke the sound barrier. 'Now that's fast!' thought Blaze Destroyer.

Black Lotus was very close about a few meters away when she swung her blade towards him. 'W..what?!' said Blaze Destroyer. The blade reached towards Blaze Destroyer's chest and ripped it half. (-999)

Blaze Destroyer - ||||| ||||| |||| (1449)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer   Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:54 am

Blaze Destroyer was wounded and confused. 'How could such attack even hit me, I made sure I dodged that attack before it landed.' thought Blaze Destroyer.

The Black Razor's ability was deactivated, Black Lotus pointed the tip of her blade at Blaze Destroyer. The sun's light was reflected to her blade into Blaze Destroyer's eye. "Stand up! You're not even half way down and you're already giving up?" yelled Black Lotus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer   Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:19 am

"Damn you Black Lotus!" said Blaze Destroyer. He stood up and launched a series of rocket-projectiles out of his arm. "Eat this! Blaze Launcher!" yelled Blaze Destroyer. Several rocket-projectiles were shot into the sky and each of the missiles seems to be a homing missile.

'Homing missiles huh.. Not bad..' thought Black Lotus. The first missile was about a few centimeters away from reaching Black Lotus while the other missiles are a few meters back. Black Lotus high-jumped to the air but those missiles followed her.

Black Lotus was 2 meters on air above the ground when she cut off the first missile down. 'Amazing.. She has a great knowledge about missiles.. but, with a missile that much she won't be able to cut them all!' thought Blaze Destroyer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer   Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Lotus vs Blaze Destroyer
Page 1 of 1