Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) Empty
PostSubject: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Ren looking for a match decides to battle his twin avatar. Black Sparrow and Black Lotus were selected and the button Duel was pressed. The Battle begins. FIGHT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"Black Razor" said Black Lotus as she activates her weapon's ability. Black Lotus rushed to Black Sparrow as she kept attacking an attacking. "My normal attack's cant wound him so I guess Black Razor should help." thought Black Lotus as she made the first hit (-120).

Sparrow's speed was quite fast as he dodges most of the attacks but it seems like another blow have reached him (-120).

Black Lotus - ||||||||||||||| (1500)
Black Sparrow - |||||||| (760)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Black Sparrow engages his blades and begins the charging of Dark Strike. You think you have anything on my Black Lotus? I will not live in your shadow anymore! Black Sparrow comes in for a few quick slashes just below Black Lotus's arms.

Black Lotus - ||||||||||||| (1380)
Black Sparrow - |||||||| (760)
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:44 pm

The member 'DarkSparrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:52 pm

"You think you could escape from me that easily?" said Black Lotus as she slashed Sparrow's right arm (-240). "Once a bug caught in a spider's web it can never escape, as yourself who's caught in my webs." said Black Lotus as Sparrow's blood spattered everywhere with his arms bleeding.

Black Lotus - ||||||||||||| (1380)
Black Sparrow - ||||| (520)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:28 pm

What's with all these lucky hits? Black Sparrow noticed both sets of blades look similar. Is she using dark strike? No. If she was then i wouldn't be taking this much damage. Come on think. Think.... Black Sparrow runs in at Black Lotus, dodging her attacks and ducked down low and grabbed Black Lotus. Black Sparrow runs both avatars off the cliff behind them. As they fell Black Sparrow takes some damage as Black Lotus pounds on him to release her. (40) Black Sparrow releases just before they hit the ground. Black Lotus take the full impact. (80) Black Sparrow regains his ground and then kicks Black Lotus into the cliff they just fell off of. (120)

Black Lotus - ||||||||||| (1180)
Black Sparrow - |||| (480)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Black Lotus's Black Razor ability ended, the dark and black aura disappeared to the thin air. "Dammit.." thought Black Lotus. "He's still standing and my Black Razor won't be useable for awhile." thought Black Lotus as she tried to stand up from the fall.

"You think you've won just by pushing the both of us off a cliff? Think again" said Black Lotus as she grabbed Sparrow's face and smashed it to the ground (-80).

Black Lotus - ||||||||||| (1180)
Black Sparrow - |||| (400)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Black Sparrow slowly stands up from the face smash. That isn't going to move me. Black Sparrow ran to the closest tree and with one clean cut, the tree began to fall over and it falls on top of Black Lotus. (50) Smash my face? Well crush you like a bug. Black Sparrow kicks Black Lotus's head twice. (240)

Black Lotus - ||||||||| (890)
Black Sparrow - |||| (400)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Black Lotus swung her blade and the tree was chopped into pieces. "Are we playing a game of head-kicking?" asked Black Lotus as she kicked Sparrow's head as he flew quite far (-120). Black Lotus range jumped to Sparrow and kicked his head to a tree (-100). Sparrow crashed quite hardly and cut down 3 trees in his fall.

Black Lotus - ||||||||| (890)
Black Sparrow - || (180)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Black Sparrow gets up and charges at Black Lotus once again. I'm not going to lose that easily. Black Sparrow comes in low once again and then grabs Black Lotus's neck and begins slamming her into the ground a total of 10 times. (200) Black Sparrow then runs Black Lotus into the cliff once again. (50) Black Sparrow let's go jumping backwards. Black Lotus is now moving towards Black Sparrow. Black Sparrow grabs a fallen tree and then swings it and smacks Black Lotus again. (50) Black Sparrow runs in with his final move and punches Black Lotus in the head twice with both arms. (240)

Black Lotus - |||| (350)
Black Sparrow - || (180)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:30 pm

"Not bad.." said Black Lotus. "Not bad at all, Sparrow.." said Black Lotus. "Shall we end this then?" asked Black Lotus. Sparrow was amazed that Black Lotus was able to take all that damage and could still stand.
Black Lotus jump kicked Sparrow's face to the ground as she stepped on it (-40). Black Lotus placed the tip of her blade on Sparrow's forehead and sliced Sparrow's face open(-140).

Sparrow was screaming and feeling extremely painful pain upon his face and Black Lotus won the match.

Black Lotus - |||| (350)
Black Sparrow - (0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)   Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sparrow vs Black Lotus (PVP)
Page 1 of 1