Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) Empty
PostSubject: Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)   Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:15 am

Both avatars appear on the level. Out of sight from one another. The watchers gathered to see the fight, some were trembling in fear as some of them saw Black Sparrow thinking he was Black Lotas. 3 seconds have pass and the words fight appeared.

Black Sparrow as soon as he saw fight he followed his indicator to Grace Forest's location. Black Sparrow spots Grace Forest and engages his blade.

Grace Forest sees Black Sparrow running in and goes for a punch at Black Sparrow's head.

Black Sparrow ducks but is still hit in the left spike in the back, the power was so little, no damage occurred. Black Sparrow counters with the move stab of his blade. With his speed higher Grace Forest has no time to counter. Black Sparrow's move was a hit in Grace Forest's left arm, cutting the arm off.
Grace Forest: 500 > 365

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)   Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

"Ouch! That was my arm you **** face!" Grace Forest begins running towards a tall stalagmite. Grace Forest runs up the stalagmite and does a flip going right into a kick from above. Black Sparrow blocks with both blades covering his head looking up.

"Well i have a complete noob on my hands here. How about a nice trip as i take your burst points." Black Sparrow grabs Grace forest's leg that just hit and spun him around and threw him at the stalagmite Grace Forest just jumped off of. Black Sparrow attacks with a kick to Grace Forest's chest.
Grace Forest: 365 > 230

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)   Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

Grace Forest collapses over supporting with the one arm left. " You think i'm done?!" Grace Forest punches Black Sparrow. Grace Forest falls over with the lack of support. "No!" Grace Forest uses an ability. Leaf Hurricane. Leaf Hurricane does 40 points of damage regardless of attack and defense of either avatar, and hits Black Sparrow 4 times. And Sends him flying 10 feet back.
Black Sparrow: 1000 > 840

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)   Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

"You have some guts kid" Black Sparrow begins to charge Dark Strike. "I'll make sure there's something left of you when i'm done." Black Sparrow runs in and makes a jump in attempt to hit him without a miss of a failed Dark Strike.

Grace Forest is hardly moving now.

"Wow that kid is just done." "Yeah Black Sparrow is just going to end it with him" "That kid is over his head"

Black Sparrow still charging his move comes down from the jump and kicks Grace Forest in his only arm.
Grace Forest: 230 > 95

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)   Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:28 am

Grace Forest stands up in his finally attempt to survive even with lower odds Grace Forest prepares a Headbutt. "If i lose I'm losing trying"

Black Sparrow with his feet back on the ground seeing Grace Forest trying to use a headbutt as his final move. "That's enough time, DARK STRIKE" Black Sparrow swings his arm/blade releasing the stored energy as it travels though the air towards Grace Forest.

Grace Forest jumps from his headbutt stance and is now flying through the air towards Black Sparrow and his on coming Dark Strike.

Black Sparrow's Dark Strike and Grace Forest's headbutt make contact and a huge explosion occurred. Black Sparrow unable to see the event, he sees Grace Forest's Health drop to Zero.
Grace Forest: 95 > 0

Black Sparrow emerges Victorious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)   Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sparrow vs Grace Forest (NPC battle)
Page 1 of 1