Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Sangoran accelerated and checked around on his abilities and looks asround for opponents. He opens up his menu and sees three other names on it and stares at then names. "Shit, I don't wanna trust any of these people. I wouldn't even know who supports or opposes the war... oh well... only one way to find out." He clicks on the three names in a random order and taps on the challenge button and he is transported into a large, stalagmite covered, cavern. He looked up at the board to see his partner being part of the black legion and sighed. "Just my luck..."
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Ren just barely out of his house accelerated. He looks around to find it's a tag match and his partner was from the blue legion. I swear you're going to be the death of me. Fight! appear on the screen and Black Sparrow ran for the nearest stalagmite. Black Sparrow wanting to end this quickly begins with the release of his blades and the charging of Dark Strike.

Black Sparrow: 1000
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:36 pm

"Oh yeah kid? Fine then, don't come crying to me when your getting your ass handed to you."Aqua said as he faced Inferno Notch and unsheathes his katana and rests it on his shoulder. "Let's go flaming knot. I'm gooing to make you my bitch." He e]gged on as Inferno smacked his fists together. "Bite me you little prick!" Inferno ran at Aqua and punched him in the face.

Aqua: 1000 - 81 = 919
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

Black Sparrow half way up the stalagmite jumps off and scizzor kicks Torrent Turbinate across the face. Black Sparrow flips back and begins slashing at Torrent Turbinate. Torrent Turbinate kept dodging. Haha you got in one good hit and now you can't touch me. Sucker I'll make all of you eat your own words.

Torrent Turbinate: 1000> 190
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Aqua turned his head back toward Inferno and sighed. "That was pathetic... Try harder next time, will ya?" He said drawing his katana. Inferno backed up and pulled out a pistol and shot at Aqua. He took the hit in his right shoulder and gripped the sword in his left hand. "Heh. Nobody seems to realize I am left handed... Oh well." Aqua then swings his katana's blade facing downward and keeps it held in the spot. He snaps his fingers in his right hand, which has barely any feeling left in it, and the legs around Inferno freeze over. Don't worry, this will only hurt a lot. Geyser. He takes the katana and stabs it into the cavern floor and a geyser of water shoots out and hits Inferno up and into the roof of the cave.

Aqua: 919 - 81 = 838
Inferno: 1000 - 486(350 - 170 = 180 x3 = 540 - 54 = 486) = 514
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Torrent Turbinate ducked under the next gab at him and goes for some low blows in the gut. He had enough force to push Black Sparrow back some and he then went for a kick to the side of Black Sparrow. The dark energy from Black Sparrow's blade's Dark Strike was a illuminating a small bit of the field. With this Torrent Turbinate made a successful hit to the lower chest. Kid you really think you can defeat me like this? Do you really think at all? Black Sparrow grabbed Torrent Turbinate by the throat and started whipping him around on the ground smashing him into everything around them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Aqua walked toward Inferno as he bagan to stand up. "Tch. You may as well not even stand up. It'll all be over soon anyway." Aqua said as he stopped in front of the croutched avatar. "Really now... Inferno Fist!" Inferno's fist shot up in flames and uppercutted Aqua, whos head shot upward and stood in place. "Ow..." He said as he turned his head downward to Inferno, who punched him with another Inferno fist in his gut, sliding him back a few feet. "Ya know what? Fuck you." Aqua darted at Inferno and slashed across Inferno's chest, who fell onto his back from the blow.

Aqua: 838 - 0 (230 - 350 = -120 x 3 = -360 - {-36} = -396) = 838
Inferno: 545 - 351 (300 - 170 = 130 x 3 = 390 - 39 = 351) = 194
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Black Sparrow finally lets go of Torrent Turbinate and he flies through the cavern and lands into a pool of water. Torrent Turbinate's health bar begins to increase. Black Sparrow ran in Torrent Turbinate direction until he steps into the pool. Black Sparrow begins stabbing into the water but Torrent Turbinate's health bar continues to increase. I'm not hitting him and he's healing in a pool of water. What is this?

Torrent Turbinate: 190> 670
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:06 am

Inferno began to become infuriated from not being able to land any damage on Aqua. Then his power began to surge. "Overlimit!!" (doubles atk/int stats for 2 posts) He darted at Aqua and landed a powerfdul punch to Aqua's stomach and pisked him, then slammed him to the ground. As he cocked his fist back for another punch, Aqua pushed off of Inferno's body plating with his feet and up to his feet.

Aqua: 838 - 297 = 551 - 154 = 497
Inferno: 194
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:15 am

Black Sparrow looks around stabbing at the water wildly. Torrent Turbinate sneaks up behind Black Sparrow and traps Black Sparrow in a water sphere. Water prison. Torrent Turbinate then pulls out his bow and begins shotting at Black Sparrow with his weapon's ability water shot (defender is shot at and loses half of their health per shot if they are in contact with water) Torrent Turbinate used water shot 10 times.

Torrent Turbinate: 670
Black Sparrow: 1000 > 1
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Aqua looked up and caught glimpse of the health bars and noticed how bad his partner was being beaten. "Tch. The fuck is it with you black legion assholes and getting your asses kicked. I guess I have to play teamwork here." He peeked back over at inferno and saw he was distracted by his partner's handy work. Aqua rolled his eyes and darted at Torrent as he readied another arrrow and slammed into him and knocked him out of the pool of water.

"It looks like we may need a switch up here. Lemme finish him for you, Inferno over there should only need about another good hit or two in him before he drops."

Aqua: 497
Torrent: 670 - 270(300 - 200 = 100 x 3 = 300 - 30 = 270) = 400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:48 pm

You Blue Legion fu**ers don't know shit. Torrent Turbinate gets out of the pool of water and tries to finish Black Sparrow off. DARK COUNTER Torrent Turbinate hits Black Sparrow but the attack rebounds and deals the damage to Torrent Turbinate. (120) I have no idea what just happened but here we go again Torrent Turbinate uses water shot another 8 times. (279) Well time to end this. Black Sparrow breaks out of the Water Prison and kicks Torrent Turbinate in the head and keeps his foot next to his head as Torrent Turbinate falls side ways and is smashed into the ground. (1) You blue legion fu**s know nothing about the power we all hold. Don't test me and finish that red fu** over there and let's call this a match.

Torrent Turbinate: 400 > 0
Black Sparrow: 1
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:56 pm

"Hmph. Have it your way prick." Aqua turned towards Inferno who charged at Aqua ready to finish him off and ducked under his punch. Aqua then spun around behind him and pulled his left leg and dropped hi to the ground. "Let this be an example to how what this war is doing to people. Geyser!" Aqua took his katana and stabbed into the cave ground and a geyser shot from up under Inferno and shot him into the cave roof. "And THAT, my black legion friend, is why this war needs to stop, and ill see to it that it does." Aqua stood to his feet and headed toward the end of the spiky arena, fading into the darkness of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate   Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Monsoon & Dark Sparrow v. Inferno Notch & Torrent Turbinate
Page 1 of 1