Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm

(Example bet: 400 bp *All rl topics that end up in a brain burst fight move here*)

Aqua Monsoon entered the arena. To his right were a group of spectators as well as a few in front and above him (NPC' no real point but there are in the series lol). He stood in front of his opponent. All he knew was his name was Blacken Khoas and he was at an even level with Aqua. He stared down his enemy and waited, with his katana in hand, for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: RE   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Blacken Khaos walked into the arena, he can hear the roaring of the crowd. Watchers. They are nothing but weaklings that tries to pull others into their rank. His opponent, Aqua Monsoon, seem different then the little watchers they have. Khaos tugged on his gloves, making sure that it is tightly secure. Time to fight to accelerate.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Aqua cracked his neck. He then decided to take the first shot and end this quickly. He swung his sword around to where the blade was facing his body and took a few steps closer. He then turned his katana 90 degrees, now facing the ground, and stabbed it into the ground. "Geyser!" He shouted. Then a rumbling from the earth below began to quake around him as a small hole began to form, steaming as it grew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Khaos quickly jumped to the side and rushed toward him with his right hand outstretched hoping to paralyze his opponent for a quick win. Just to be careful, he releases microfiber wire that will be a nice quick defense should the attack on his part failed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Aqua watched as his opponent darted toward him. Being unaware of the black legions advantageous speed, hi timing was off and gets hit in his right arm. (with formula i lose 0 health) Aqua stumbles back and swings his katana at Khaos and simotaniously loses feeling in his right arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Seeing his opponent coming back for a counter with his katana, he flung his right arm towards it hoping to hit the flat side of the blade to knock it out of Aqua's hand, while simultaneously thrusting his left hand at the body. Sadly Khaos' luck did not seem to appear in his favor as Aqua's katana managed to nicked him, but did no damage.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Aqua stopped himself in place and got a grip of his katana in his left hand. He failed to see Khaos's left hand swinging in his direction and took a direct swipe across his chest. His body began to weaken and he fell to his knees, then to the ground.

(Pretty much this couldn't rlly go anywhere since the stats were the same. Therefore, status ailment trumped all XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Khaos stood staring at the downed body, then at the katana lying beside the body.
"Good fight, but I win the right for this duel." Khaos said
He took Aqua's blade and position it where Aqua's neck is in the middle.
Khaos jumped and stomped on both side of the blade, beheading Aqua for the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)   Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Monsoon VS Blacken Khaos (tutorial fight)
Page 1 of 1