Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:35 am

Kei had applied for a job at the new Hobby shop that is opening up in the mall. He hopes to attract alot of customers each day. On the grand Opening, The owner of the shop tells him, That He will be the only Employee and that he will be co-owner. This came to a shock to Kei. I mean, Who would expect a 17 Year old to become Co-manager?! On the first day! But its here, Grand opening. Kei arrives out front of the store, and sees a line of many people awaiting to get in and browse the merchandise. "LADIES AND GENTALMEN! WELCOME TO THE REALM OF CROWNS HOBBY SHOP!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Carly continued her trip through the mall, carrying multiple shopping bags and humming a joyful tune as she skipped through the mall. She stopped by a grand opening of a store and a kid yelling loudly outside the store. "Hmmm... Why not I got the time." she said happily.

Carly pushed her way through the crowd as the kid continued his rant about the shop. She walked up to him and looked up, being a couple feet shorter than him. "Hey mister, what's a hobby shop?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Shikyo walked out of the cafe for his lunch break, with nothing to do and not wanting to spend money, and the fact that he already ate at his work place. Left with nothing to do Khaos decided to just roam around the mall and see if there was anything special or new to do.

As Shikyo walked around, he heard someone shout about a hobby shop with nothing to do he decided to make his way to the shop 'Sounds, interesting...Hopefully it is.' He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:09 am

Well, A hobby shop is where kids come to buy their favorite games or model kits. I take it that this is your first time in a hobby shop?" He looks around at the children enjoying themselves browsing the merchandise. He watches them play their card games Via the Link network on each table. Would you care for a Promotional Item like the other children? He says in an attempt to draw another customer in.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:43 am

Carly leans to her left and peeks inside, seeing the other kids playing around and having fun. She looked back up at the man and shook her head. "This is my first time, but this doesn't really look like I could get into anything here." She said.

Then she thought about some of the things she liked and had a question for him. "Well. it actually depends. What do you have here for sale?" She asked, as would any customer with the curiosity of a 9 year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Kai was in the middle of walking through the mall on his day off when he saw the flashy ass sign for the hobby shop grand opening. Hmmh A hobby shop, I haven't been in one of those in years, I should check it out. Kaishi walks into the store, past the little girl that was conversing with a boy that he thought he recognized somewhere. Despite all that he entered the shop and walked into the manga section where his eyes lit up like fireworks.

":D THIS SECTION ROCKS!!! Dragonzball P (Dragonball Z), Gohan-kun (Manga from Beelzebub), Srategy (Tactics) I LOVE THIS PLACE." Kai was skipping from manga to manga giggling like a damn schoolgirl. He was even humming a tune, that was until a voice behind him interrupted his bliss.

"Sometimes I wonder how the hell you function in regular society." Kai just did well... this :waitwhat:. He turned around to see Shizune standing behind him laughing hysterically.

"I...uhm was .... uh.... going to meet you by the movie theater... that's it." Kai said nervously.

"Shut up I already know that you're a geek. Anyway what's good on the rack" Kai cleared his throat and became collected once more.

"Well there is a new Gohan-kun where he fights count poopoo and his minions. Kai said somewhat enthusiastically.

"Nevermind not interested... meet me by the theater in 20 minutes, I will be destroying my stomach with soda, don't be late." Kai sighed a breath of relief as Shizune exited the shop. That was until he noticed the plethora of stares coming his way.

"WHAT! NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN A GIRL IN REAL LIFE BEFORE!" Everyone in the shop returned to what they were doing before. Kai walked over to the manager and co-manager and apologized for his loudness. Then bought some manga, pocki, and a drink and sat down to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Well, We have figurienes and action figures of most anime's out there so far, We have a few different trading card games that we get sponsered buy, so we sell their merchandise, we have model kits of Mecha series like Gundam, Eureka7 Armored core, and a few other series. And we have a whole section dedicated to manga. We have Many things to choose from, Take your pick! He looks around the store and yells. "DOES ANYBODY ELSE NEED ANY ASSISTANCE??" He then thinks to himself, *Man... I love this job!*
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Carly rolled her eyes at the list of the inventory in the shop. None of it seemed to interesting to her. The manga may have been the only thing, but seeing the choices of manga it didn't seem to be peeking her interest. "Mmm... nothing really sticks out interest wise to me.. Can you or anyone telle me what kind of trading card games ther are? I play a couple and not many people have them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:10 am

"well... Theirs games like Monster fight Guardian (CF Vanguard) Duel Monsters, and some lesser known games. That is all we have in the way of card games." He Sends the List of packs they sell to the Girl's Neuro Linker. "Take a look, if you find something, You tell me and You may pick 3 Packs for your promo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:18 am

Kai finished reading the manga and paced it back in the shop bag, then stuffed it all in his backpack. He walked over to the counter and started browsing their collection of car model kits. When he spotted on he liked he walked over to the clerk.

"Excuse me, I would like to purchase this Pontiac Fiero model, I love classic American Muscle cars and want to add this to my 86 line."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:26 am

Yeah sure. I know quite a few people who want this kit. They put electric and gas moters in these and race them on the dirt field and the streets. Their quite fun I am told." He rings up the item. "Is this your Promotional Gift?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:33 am

Shikyo walks in the shop and quickly notices that it is filled with anime related items and other merchandise, along with card games.

'Interesting shop,' Shikyo thought to himself as he explored
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:38 am

Carly strolled over to the counter of card packs and scanned over the Monster Fight Gaurdian packs. She chuckled softly before reaching into one of her shopping bags and pulled out a deck box.

"Hmmm.. I have cards for my deck that are far more advanced than the packs you have here. It seems like you only have the three packs. I have cards from the sixth and seventh pscks for my set. You should really increase your selection if you want more people." She advised putting her deck box on a nearby table and sat down. Carly opened her deck box and pulled out her Tactical Legend Mechs deck (Oracle Think Tank deck) and began viewing it, sliding her other bags under her seat to prevent others from stealing anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:50 am

"well I am sorry, But We only get what the sponsors Give. I cant complain though, We will be getting new stock every week. New Item promos, Tournaments, contests, You name it!" He smiles at the idea of upcomming events. He is excited. "well, If you wish to, we have single cards in the glass case. Your welcome to choose two up to 25 bp Value."
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

Carly continued scanning through her deck until she heard 'bp' and shot her head over to the man. "Did you say bp? As in burst points? Does that mean your a burst linker?" She quickly questioned and placed her deck back into the box and dropped it into her bag. Carly then turned herself toward the man with a serious look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Shikyo was about to walk out of the shop but out of the corner pf his eye he saw Monster Card Guardian items stocked up on the shelves. There were different starter decks for different clans including Devil's Wings (Angel Feather). Shikyo smiled to himself "So they DO have something interesting here." Shikyo smiled and grabbed a starter deck for Devil's Wings 'might as well give this one a try, looks interesting.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Kei quickly got in a serious tone. "I do know yes, But I only use Burst points as a way of paying our benifactors. They perfer to make their money in that way. He Keeps an eye on the door, as if he was waiting on someone. Ahem... But yes, I am A Burst linker. I take it you are as well? I mean, what else would make you ask about it?
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yeah, and im going to end you. BURST LINK!" The shop and mall become accelerated and Carly pulls up her challenge screen and pushes on Psy Splicer and White Giant and hit the challange button in front of her.

The two get sent into a ruined, run-down, and decayed version of the mall in their avatars. "Oh, so your white legion. Good, this war won't be much wiothout you guys hanging around. You and the black legion piss me off and give the other legions a bad rep, and for that, im taking you all out!" She said. It seemed as if she had an outting with certain legions, and awaited his repsonse as the match began.

(Winner gets 200 bp from the loser. Agree Gid?)

White: 1200

Psy: 1100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:40 pm

You realose... That I despise EVERY legion! Once I heard that the White are the renigades of each group, I decided to join them for information leaks. I plan to destroy EVERY legion from the inside out. And your not going to stop me! Kei preps his battle stance and awaits a fight. (Can we make it 100? i rlly need that lvl 3 Upgrade... I want my new move T_T, closer to lvl 4 I get, the better.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:39 am

(Sounds good to me. 100 it is)

"I don't care if you hate the other legions, im going to end this!" Psy began charging her Psy-Shot and backed away from White Giant aiming her guns in case he attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:33 am

Shikyo heard the shout of ‘Burst Link’ Shikyo couldn’t help but smile ‘another prey to add to the list’ he thought. “Burst Link” he whispered to himself.
Blacken Khaos he stood far away distance from the fight “Let me see your abilities, show me which one of you deserve to the right to stay in this accelerated world” Khaos spoke to himself.
‘Good defense Giant’ Khaos thought and looked at Psy ‘But a charging shot might be stronger then the shield.’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm

White Giant Spawns His weapon. He Picks up the shield and Takes guard. He slowly backs away from his enemy and starts to load the 6 shells into his weapon. "I hope you understand that this battle will do nothing in the ways of helping you in your conquest. However, You Will provide a challenge enough for me today. I will let you make the first move. Whenever your ready!.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Psy smirked and pointed her guns at White Giant. She turned toward the growing crowd of spectators nad soon realized that maybe some others from the shop were there. "Shit, what if other's know about my avatar name? I could get screwed this way.. Oh well, no time to dwell on that now. Time to kick this fatty's ass." (no offense. IC mentalities can be a bitch can't they)

Psy blasted off her Psy-Shot at White Giant and it looked as if the attack was a hit. She stood firm and awaiting to move ot closer combat if it was required , having her sword on her waist.

(Mind you, if you decide to take this hit, click post reply and scroll down and look for the option to add a dice roll and roll it. Ability effect requires it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:21 am

Khaos watched the first exchange with a calculating eye. To him Psy could blast through Giant's shield but that the same time, Giant's shield give him a nice defense boots. In the end the attack could either do nothing or it could do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm

while in the hobby shop checking out models kits Tetsuo heard a burst link shout and said to himself " burst link ". When Silver bursted linked he noticed two people fighting
" this should be a interesting fight"
Silver then took a seat watching the fight as it continued on.
" wonder who is gonna win "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Not so fast! He stabs the lance into the ground And fires a shell, Breaking the ground as he falls through the hole. He lands on his feet and then runs over to the other side where his opponent was standing(relatively close). "Fire two!!" Ge fires two more shells into the roof above, Hoping he would land at least one hit. The smoke begins to clear. "Was it a hit?!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:27 am

Seeing as the blast didn't come from her contact with White Giant, she waited until the smaoke cleared to see her results. Psy was stunned to see that her attack had been evaded. She looked down as the large echo of Giant reverberated through the decayed building, yelling "Fire Two!"

The blasts made a hole in the ground, as well as the floor above them, both just as big as the other and a cloud of smoke covered the holes, giving Psy the chance for a sneak attack. Seeing as how the dark smoke was clouding both of their vision, Psy jumped down from the floor above and shot off another pair of shots at White Giant, catching him completely off gaurd and one shot striking him in the chest plate. Psy touched down jsut inches from the ground nd distancedherself from him before he could mount an attack.

Psy: 1100

Giant: 1200 - 459(570 - 400 = 170 x3 = 510 - 51 = 459) = 741

(feel free to check if you think its wrong)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 am

Damnit! He took the attack and prepared for his own, Ice crystals begin to form around hos body and focus tward the hands. He rushes tward Psy, "Ice Knuckle Blitz!!!" He swings for a shot at Psy's arm and Makes direct contact. The temperature slowly begins to drop in Psy's body. He lands 3 more punches before backing away.

Psy: 1100(520 - 500 = 20 x3 = 60 - 6 = 54x4=216)884

Giant:741

Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:27 am

Psy stumbled back, still barely hovered just above the rotted floor and began to feel her body begin to get colder. As she reached her arms up to reach her guns, her right arm dropped down and go numb.

"Of all the things! I gotta stall until this is over." she said to herself, looking around for a way to stall for time, when she notices another person standing by a column in the distance. Psy reached down and pulled out her sword (it doesn't had a sheath, it just hangs on her waist) and looks back and forth at the two. "Hey, look over there, I think we have ourselves a little unannounced guest." she said to him in a low tone solely so only white giant could here without alerting the other person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Khaos smirked as another avatar appeared. 'Idiot, you don't appear near the fighters.' Staying where he is at, he continued to watch this fight unfold, though getting tired of stand he sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:13 pm

"yeah I can see. I I feel that we arent alone here. and I dont mean spectators.... Theirs more than one, I just know it. But I cant see him. Lets not over do this, Just in case this "mystery man" decides to crash the party... agreed? The Ice still frozen to his hands. he puts up a stance. "That does not mean that we wont be fighting anymore. Im not gonna make it look like we know." He speaks in a low tone so the others dont hear him as well. "shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Psy let out a chuckle as her arm began to gain a bit of feeling again. "Works for me, lets just play until my arm thaws out." She gave a wink and spun her sword around in her hand a couple times. Her eyes averted to the shadowed guy and caught a glimpse of the light showing red armor on the man.

"Oh great, a red legion moron on top of it." She said rolling her eyes then turning 85% of her attention to White Giant. Psy then charged at White, and swung down on his shield purposely to avoid the damage in case the intended choice was to jump to weakened avatars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Khaos observed how the two fight style and rythem changed. ' must've noticed the red near them' he thought to himself. 'Now the two are going to slowly damage each other making sure that if the red comes down into the fight they will be ready. Good plan for current enemies.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!   Grand Opening!  Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening! Welcome to the Realm Of Crowns!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Accel World  :: Locations :: The Mall-
Jump to: