Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. Empty
PostSubject: Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.   Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Kei Stares down his first real opponent. His armor shone in the sun glazing the plains. His fists, clenched with fury. His eyes, Blank. He prepares for his first fight.

Kei-l l l l l l l l l l (1000)

Grace-l l l l l (500)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.   Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:36 pm

"I take it this is your first fight? Kei Rushes his opponent, Unknown to any of his opponents movements. He Lunges at his opponent. His Punch connects with The jaw of Grace. He stumbles back and tries to recover.
(96 Damage) (I dont THINK that every attack I or my opponent throws HAS to be the number that ends up via calculation from the formula,
"Ugh... I guess you dont like talking" Grace Lunges tward Kei and goes to kick. Kei throws his arms up to block the blow, But cannot block the full attack.
(34 Damage)

Kei- l l l l l l l l l (956)
Grace- l l l l (404)

Last edited by Giddion Zonvolt on Sat May 19, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.   Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Kei Recovers from the block, and grabs Grace's Leg. Kei spins in a circle to gain momentum. He Jumps into the air. Slightly dizzy, He Launches his opponent into the ground. (-142) The Impact shakes the entire battle field. Grace' slightly disoriented, Slowly begin to rise from the Imprint created from Impact.

"Fu---Fuck.... How did I let myself slip up like that?! Grace looks Over at Kei.

"are you gonna say ANYTHING?!" Kei is back on the ground at this point. His back facing His enemy. He Turns his head slightly.

"There... Is nothing I need to say to you."

Kei-l l l l l l l l l (956)

Grace-l l (262)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.   Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Kei turns around to face his opponent. He peers over to the health Bars. He knows the Battle will soon be over. The time slowly ticks away. He knows what must be done. He takes a running start. He tackles Grace at a high speed, Knocking the wind out of (Him/Her). as they stand, Grace grasping their stomach having the wind knocked out of them, Kei unleashes a rapid stream of punches to Grace's Body. Grace's life bar drops, and drops, and drops. (-130) Grace is too disoriented to make a counter attack, or even put up a guard. His attack ceases, and he backs up, Grace falls to the ground.

Kei-l l l l l l l l l (956)

Grace-l (132)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.   Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Kei stairs down at his opponent. His look as blank as it was when the fight began. He begins to go in for the final attack. Grace suddenly Sweep Kicks Kei (-9), But he quickly reacts and uses the momentum from the fall, into a backflip, but as he goes for the flip, he vaults into the air, and speeds down with his Fist clenched. (-130) He stands. He looks around and sees that a crowd has gathered around. they were watching the fight the whole time. He hears people from the Red Legion speaking, Of how brutal his attacks were. Other legions were saying things like how they must watch out for his name on the duel lists, as well as watching his future fights. All but one legion were intreagued of his skill. that, Was the Black Legion.

Kei-l l l l l l l l l (957)

Grace-(0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.   Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kei Vs Grace, a Duel of Beginners.
Page 1 of 1