Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) Empty
PostSubject: Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)   Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 am

Quote :
Every avatar gets 3 standard abilities to begin with; Punch, Kick, and Headbutt as a special move.

I have to disagree. You couldn't possibly get a projection type character to follow this. For Red their weapon are all projection, so the basic should be shoot snipe or something else, and a special ability that suit the type. Yellow are all indirect damage, they're punch n kick wouldn't scratch you any-o-how.

Quote :
Speed? Agility/Dexterity?

How do this play a part? and they are the same thing. Since I couldn't see them in your damage calculation.

Quote :
Mana?

Huh? Aren't you already using post count as the special attack guage? How is mana going to play a part?

Quote :
Boost+

Some of the boost+ are cheaper and useful than buying the normal boost. Speed for 200Bp more you get 100more points.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question   Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:04 am

I've been wanting to ask some of those questions aswell. Do you use stats like for example your in the Black Legion meaning you will use your speed as an attack multiplier against your opponent or something? Or perhaps they have another use like Speed is for dodging rates perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)   Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank you for bring this to our attention, please note that this site has not been up for long so there will be mistakes. We will update the site as much as we can and try to fix any confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)   Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Yay! Nice to see everyone seems to love the site and I would love to see all the stats used for a certain meaning for even deeper and more unique battles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)   Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Ohh they will, and members kinda poured in before it actually reached to a reasonable format ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)   Question (since suggestion is block to normal user) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question (since suggestion is block to normal user)
Page 1 of 1