Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Kotaro stared at the tree in the middle of the park with interest. Having been secluded to his home and Brain Bursters most of his life, he wasn't used to being in a public area where the sun shone. That tree had grown interesting when he noticed people had carved their names into its bark. It was new too him why it would be so.

He brushed a hand through his brown hair and sighed. He wished he was in Brain Bursters. But the moment he did enter, one of the many people here could challenge him. He shook his head."why did I come here?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Sangoran swung his body around a tree and slid down until he behind hit the ground. He was slightly winded and seemed to be hiding from someone."Shit... I can't keep running like this." He muttered under his breath. A group of 4 kids run by and head down a nearby street. He watched as they disapearred and leaned back against the tree trunk and let out a big breath of air. Sangoran then looked over and saw another kid looking around the park in confusion. Sangoran sat up and took in a breath and exhaled again.

"Hey kid! You lookin for something? He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Kotaro stared at some clouds, making out the pictures they made in the blue sky. It was strange, he watched clouds from his room yet they seemed so alive outside of his room. He sighed and wondered why the clouds changed beyond a window pane.

When someone asked if he was looking for something, he faced the man. "Ummmmm. No. Just....looking." he muttered as he looked back at the tree. "Why is that tree marked?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"What do you mean why is it marked?" He sarcastially asked. Sangoran then looked over that the tree the kid had pointed out and stood to his feet. As he was standing, Sangoran clutched his left knee in pain until he was on his feet. "Damn that still hurts." He muttered under his breath. He then walked over and looked at the tree. It was a scribbled engraving that Sangoran couldn't quite make out. "I don't know what to tell ya kid. I have no clue what this is, but if I had to guess it would be someones graffiti tag or somebody who can't carve."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

"Graffiti?" What the hell was Graffito? He had also noticed that the man had gripped his knee when he stood. "Are you alright?" He asked. He didn't know if this guy was injured but if he was he wondered how. "Is your knee in pain?" He stoid from the bench and raised an eyebrow. "If it is I can get you a pain killer."
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:04 pm

"Thanks for the concern but I don't take medicine for the pain. Besides, this is from some problems in school." Sangoran kindly denied the kid's request for his help and pills. Then his question jerked a thought in his head.

"Did you grow up in a cave or soemthing kid? How the hell do you not know what graffiti is?'' He questioned. He sized the kid up and down, but didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary about his clothing, but his body language said otherwise. Something along the lines of self-kept or secluded. "What's your name kid?" He asked after taking a second look of the carving in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Kotaro nodded, accepting the refusal that the man gave him and sat ack down. He wondered how bad his leg hurt. "You go too school?" He asked. He never went to a school being tutored at home.

"I've lived in my house my whole life. My name is Kotaro Kuya. Of Kuya software. My father owns it." He said. Kuya was widely known, but no one would of guessed Kotaro made over 80% of the software sold.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh your that Kotaro Kuya. Seeing as how your father is such a high figure, I could see why you would be cooped up in that big ass house on the hill there." He jokingly said. ]"Yeah I do go to school. It can be apin in the ass sometimes though. Most of the time for me considering I get into a lot of fights." He explained, answering Kotaro's question.

My name is Sangoran Aoi. It's nice to meet you. Sangoran introduced, puttting out his hand for a handshake. "You do know how to do a hand shake, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:17 am

Kotaro raised an eyebrow. Not a lot of people knew his father had a son. Everything was about his sister. Always the center of attention she was and it burned him despite his love for her. They were fily, and he loathed yet loved her. His hands clenched into fists ans he nodded. "I wosh I could go to a public school." He said standing again. He took the handshake. "I'm not that unsocial."
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:28 am

Snagoran chuckled at Kataro. Not everyday did he meet someone like him. Yet Kotaro seemed to be more relaxed and plain. Not snooty and uptight, like those celebrities that he wished he could beat the daylights out of (Justin Beiber :D). "That's good to hear. I was hoping you wouldn't be some prick who thought he was better than everyone else. In that case, I probably would have already hit you." Sangoran said, following with a humorous laugh. The joking was just something to help break the ice and get his mind of the bloodhound students who had been chasing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:40 am

(Win. Pure win)

Kotaro smiled and shook his head. "I'm not like that since I'm not used to social interactions. I don't know how others are." He smirked. "And that punch wouldn't have been met unmatched." He warned as he let go of the shake. "I fight a lot more then you would think."

True on two levels. He always fought in Brain Bursters. But in real life, he fought his gym tutors.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:59 am

"I didn't say you wouldn't now did I. I just meant I would have, but i'm glad your not. Makes me feel a little bit better." Sangroan said with a chuckle. He then looked up into the sky and noticed the slight shading of orange and violet that had beagn to appear in the sky. He leaned up against the carved tree and folded his arms at his chest. "It just occured to me really, but what is someone such as yourself doing here anyway?" He curiously asked. It seemed to me an interesting question to ask considering someone who is constantly stuck at home would be in public nad a park nontheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:03 am

Kotaro smiled. This guy was solid in thought. Most people would have struck an insult. At leastbthats what Kotaro had observed. As Aoi leaned aganst a tree Kotari shrugged at his question. "I do have my own life. I can leave and return as I please. I'm more then just a rich guys son." He explained as he tapped his neuro-linker. "I do a lot really."
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:22 am

Snagoran felt Kotaro as an amusingly fun guy to hang around with. His attention focused when he tapped on his neuro-linker. "Heh. So your into the net games eh?" He asked. "Hey, you ever heard of a game called Brain Burst?" He asked again in a softer and hushed tone of voice. He wanted to be sure he wasn't being heard by anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:38 am

Kotaro smiled. "Net games used to be one of the only ways I could get any social interaction before I was allowed to leave the mansion." His smile faded when Aoi mentioned Brain Burst. The friendly calm look in his eyes were suddenly replaced by a serious stern look. "The real question is how you heard of it." He said quietly. A brain Burst player was never always a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:47 pm

The question at hand made it hard for Sangoran to reply. "Well... ya see.. I got umm... tricked into playing. See I was on my way home from school and some junior high kids downloaded it into my neuro-linker." The story was the truth but it seemed too far fetched for anyone to believe. His bigger concern was why Kataro got touchy about the it.

"Why are you so hung up about that game anyway?" He asked, trying not to be intrusive on Kotaro's private life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:14 am

Kotaro raised an eyebrow. "What kind of way is that too enter that game?" He shook his head and sighed. When asked about why he had become concerned he shook his head again. "Lets just say that I have some business in it that concerns someone." He said brushing a hand through his hair. "Unpleasant business." He looked at Aoi. "Now my turn, why do you ask if I knew about it?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Sangoran thought it over for a minute. Why did he bring it up? It seemed like a spur of the moment kkiind of question. Then it popped into his head. The real reason why. "You seem like the gamer kind of kid to me. I just figured you would have heard of it. Especially considering who your dad is." He answered. Then he thought about it a little more and a thought occured to him. "Why are you gettin so defensive about all this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]   Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is That Tree Marked With A Knife? [open]
Page 1 of 1