Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack Empty
PostSubject: Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack   Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:06 pm

“Blue Lance VS Brutal Jack”

The plain area was beautiful as always. The air was light the sky was blue and the grass was green. This time a calm breeze didn’t grace the air, but still it was refreshing. Blue was in his third match straight today. “Third match straight I wonder which freak I’m up against next.”
Turning around his samurai like body he looked from left to right in the field to identify his enemy.

It was nice having his wings back, but Lance felt a little bad for not investing his points yet. The game was still fresh to him and until he got a grasp of the right things to put his points in he didn’t want to waste a single one. This would probably end up being his downfall, but for now he had to rack up points and worry about the other stuff later.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack   Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:07 pm

A flare was heard in the distance. The flare turned into a red dot that flew like a missile. Wait! It was a missile it was fired from a distance. Blue seeing it from the corner of his expanded his wings and rushed in a zig-zag formation towards the enemy. The missile flew gracefully as if it was heat seeking Blue. The confusing motion didn’t put it off by one bit. Looking at the tight situation Blue would raise his blade high in the air and swing through the middle of the missile. The quick movement moved him past the missile and left an explosion behind him.

The grass was now on fire and the culprit was beyond the hill of the plain. Blue was ticked off now. For he considered this place like home sweet home and anyone to disturb his home had to pay the consequence. Rushing towards Jack with his wings out he began to let loose a barrage of short sword jabs. The twin sword left double damage due to its double piercing effect. (100-… 100-Jack)

Jack- 600

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack   Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Jack got hit in the chest area and before he knew it his right arm was sliced off. (200-Jack) Jack couldn’t keep getting hit the speed of Blue wasn’t impressive at all. Due to this Jack took his remaining arm and fired a point blank missile shot. (200-Blue’s Shield, 200-Jack) The damage of this blow hit both players. However, Blue’s wing took the hit and not the main body itself. Jack was damaged badly, but Blue was safe.

Using this moment as a opportunity to sneak in more blows to his enemy Blue fired thrusts in from every angle. From the leg, to the chest, and even the groin it was a onslaught of reckless katana attacks. Blue was almost assured that he would win. Formalities for such a disgraceful opponent shouldn’t even be considered.

The opponent was a stupid beast who needed to die. The destruction of the place he found solitude in troubled Blue a bit. It reminded him of the Ao Corp who was trying to destroy his family name. It reminded him of the corrupt acts the board had done to his grandfather. Toki’s grandfather who had given him something great who was now being manipulated.

Jack-200

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack   Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:08 pm

The calm breeze came back again, but the mood was anything but calm. The slashing sound and a Mech crying in pain wasn’t the tranquil place that anyone would think of when they saw the plain. Maybe something peaceful with butterflies and birds, but not something gruesome as what was happening now. Blue grabbing on to his humanity slowed down his aggressive process to remember the rules of Kendo.

Anger was the weakness to all men. If he had given in the anger would just build up and pollute him like the earth’s water. He had to be purified by focusing on mediation. Slowing the process of his slashes Blue jumped back to take a breath. He inhaled and exhaled and repeated the process numerous times. Finally he took his blade and made a nX mark in the body of his opponent. This time the slash was full and graceful. (200- Jack)

“Victor Blue Lance”.

Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack   Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

guess w2e missed thsi one. I approved this already jsyk
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack   Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Lance VS. Brutal Jack
Page 1 of 1