Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Ren after watching Black Lotus battle Sunny Boy, challenges Sunny Boy himself. Black Sparrow just standing there looking at his opponent. The words "Fight!" appeared but neither of them moved. Why are you fighting me again?! Black Sparrow lowers his head. Look at the name kid and now look at me. If you're thinking I'm Black Lotus then you are as good as dead to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:20 am

*Black Lotus entered the match to spectate the battle between Black Sparrow and Sunny Boy*.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:19 am

Black Sparrow looks over to the spectators and pointed at Black Lotus. That's who you lost to fool, not me. Why you!!! Sunny Boy charges at Black Sparrow. Black Sparrow light on his feet kept spinning in a circular motion with his hands up to guide his movement. Sunny Boy tries to punch Black Sparrow but every time Sunny boy punched nothing but air as Black Sparrow pushes off Sunny Boy's arm. Is that all you have? That is sad. Really sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:25 am

You bast***! Sunny Boy feeling really pissed off from missing tried to kick Black Sparrow. Black Sparrow jumps into a back flip and lands on the rock closest to Sunny Boy. Too much emotion in your fighting. It's quite sad to see this but i really think you deserve to lose your brain burst boy. Black Sparrow engages his blades. Dark strike, he whispers so only he can hear. Black Sparrow's blades begin to glow purple like they normally would but suddenly turn red. Come at me if you darn Sunny Boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Glowing Blades mean shit to me! Sunny Boy pulls out a rifle looking weapon. Sunny Boy begins firing Laser Beams at Black Sparrow. Child's play. DARK COUNTER The red glow from the blades began crawling over Black Sparrow's body and it changed to purple. The laser beam hit Black Sparrow it was absorbed by Dark Counter and reflected at Sunny Boy. (500)

Sunny Boy: |||||||| 800
Black Sparrow: |||||||||| 1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Sunny Boy jumped back from the blast. Shit now you can reflect my attacks? I'm so f***** screwed. Black Sparrow sat down on the rock he was standing on. Come on I'm giving you some free shots here. Bring you're A game or i'll make sure i'll remove your brain burst for you. You F*****!!!!! Sunny Boy began blasting randomly at Black Sparrow, but every time the attack kept coming back at him.

Sunny Boy: ||| 300
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Black Sparrow jumps on the rock and then jumps off the side of it charging at Sunny Boy, grabbing his neck and slams him into the ground. (50) Black Sparrow let's go still in the air and flips to his feet. You're in over your head. Black Sparrow then kicks Sunny Boy once. (120) Sunny Boy flips several times in the air before landing facedown. Sunny Boy now is not moving. You will lose your right to burst and this will being the Black Legion, one step closer to victory.

Sunny Boy: || 130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Sunny Boy swears under his breath still laying face down. Swear all you want this will be the last time you fight with the yellow legion. Black Sparrow picks up Sunny Boy and begins to walk towards the highest point in the area. Any Last words, before i waste you?

Sunny Boy: || 130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Black Sparrow finally reaches the highest point. Black Sparrow sets Sunny Boy at the edge and removes his rifle from his hand. This is the end. Black Sparrow kicks Sunny Boy over the edit and jumps after him. Black Sparrow in flight places one foot on Sunny Boy's chest and the other on his head. 10 ft from the ground Black Sparrow does a backflip off of Sunny Boy. Sunny boy gets an extra push causing more damage as he hit the ground. Black Sparrow regains his ground, he walks over to Sunny Boy's body, in his right hand he is holding Sunny Boy's rifle. I'm going to make this painful for you Sunny Boy. Black Sparrow cut off each of Sunny Boy's fingers. Then he cuts off Sunny's hands and feet. Then at the knees and elbows. Finally at the shoulders and the hips. Let's end this. Black Sparrow walks over to Sunny Boy's head. He points Sunny Boy's rifle at his head. Black Sparrow fires.

Sunny Boy: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)   Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sparrow vs Sunny Boy (NPC)
Page 1 of 1