Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

Urania(YellowCake) Boom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Urania(YellowCake) Boom Empty
PostSubject: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

Avatar Name: Urania(YellowCake) Boom

Appearance: Think of this as the final form for now he doesn't have any speaker attach to him. His armor coating is all yellow. Stands at 1.8metres tall.
Urania(YellowCake) Boom Spekrf10

Color Qualities: His a indirect attack user. Metal quality is insoluble in water and contains about 80% uranium oxide, which melts at approximately 2878 °C. It is malleable, ductile, slightly paramagnetic, strongly electropositive and is a poor electrical conductor. Uranium metal has very high density, being approximately 70% denser than lead, but slightly less dense than gold. Uranium metal reacts with almost all nonmetallic elements and their compounds, with reactivity increasing with temperature.Hydrochloric and nitric acids dissolve uranium, but non oxidizing acids attack the element very slowly (Read in between the lines and know my weakness.)

Affiliation: Yellow (with link to Yellow Radio, read bottom.)

Group: As his name suggest, his a yellow avatar that has metal quality of Uranium. Yellowcake (also called Urania) is a kind of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores.

First Link: It was 6 months after his second discharge from the hospital, his ex-manager called to come by the company. He knew Mr Yasushi is a strict and serious man back in his days as a singer, but he couldn't figured out why he was called back to the office. Maybe they caught the culprit, he thought. He put on a hoodie and a scarf left his sister and rolled out towards the heart of the town.
Glancing up at that familiar glass cold building, send multitude of memories to him, all the happiness, the sadness, the anger, the jealousy, and the tiny little things that groom him as a person. But now to him, this building holds no meaning at all now, only hatred for the culprit who did this to him.
He lowered his hoodie even more as he rolled into the lobby towards the reception counter. Tapping on his tablet, and show the receptionist.

Spoiler:
"This way please, the manager is waiting for you in his office," in a sweet soft tone, she stood up and walk to the handles on his wheelchair. She tapped her card on the access panel of the elevator and wheeled him in. "All the best," she waved at Shinya as the door closed.
"Ding" in a crispy sound, the elevator door parted. Right in front of Shinya was a two large oak door. His thought still couldn't stop, he didn't understand why he was summoned.
"Enter," in a firm and commanding voice. The wooden door slowly parted itself automatically.
"I'm sure you're wondering why your here today, Kusanagi," Yasushi said it while facing the glass window glancing down onto the streets of Tokyo and showing his tiny back (skinny man). "I have something that you might be interested in, please attach the plug on the table." he continued. Shinya inserted the plug into his neuro linker.
"I'm sure you can use inner voice right?"
"Yes"
"I know you have lost everything around you, and the stage of your life, but do not fear, I've prepared a larger stage for you sing your hearts out."
"Pyon" A blinking sign appeared.

Spoiler:
"Do not fear kid, I'm giving you a new voice."
Upon hearing this, Shinya hit the YES button on his screen.
A flame burst out all across his screen.

<<Brain Bust>>
Then a the installation bar appeared running at an awesome speed.
<<100%>>
Shinya braced himself, wondering how will a program named <<Brain Bust>> give him a new voice.
The indicator disappeared along with the logo as if it was being burnt. The remaining orange fire displayed in small English font the message «Welcome to the Accelerated World», which was soon split like firework.

Faceclaim: NU'EST member Ren

Source: Quangminh Nguyen although i dunno him:"p cause i was asking around on FB if anyone found Accel World RP.

Last edited by lucchini on Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:45 am

That is a pretty detailed info on a character.. Nice job!
I would love to battle a guy with speakers as their weapon if this gets approved..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:56 am

Yea some crazy idea came up to me when I brainstormed for a character today. The speakers are future upgrade so his a skinny frame now. Although this character isn't my style normally, but he seems interesting enough for me to create and try.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Your imagination has no bounds. I cant wait to fight either with you or against you. Also thanks for not meta-grouping black legion XD. Anyway, I approve this and as an fyi, I know. ;)
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Thanks, will think of the first link part later today...
Back to top Go down
Dark Sparrow
Admin
Dark Sparrow

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Kkz. Ill just leave it here until then.
Back to top Go down
https://accelworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:53 pm

The link is awesome! love it!
Did i approve this? Yes? No?
Whatever! I Approve this!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urania(YellowCake) Boom   Urania(YellowCake) Boom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urania(YellowCake) Boom
Page 1 of 1