Accel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your right to burst!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved sites to the site in the topic called TO ALL MEMBERS, please join us. We would love to have you. Thank you.--UPDATE:NEW SITE OPENS ON MIDNIGHT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Count

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» C.C's ability
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

» C.C's Enhanced Armament
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

» Gen's D.A character form
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:33 am

» Gen's R.L character form
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Gen Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 am

» Big Beater
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

» Another Accel World RP
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

» RE: TO ALL MEMBERS
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

» Naruto Mirage (Advertisement)
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

» PREdormitum: A Post-Game Civil War Pokemon RP
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

» Origake's character
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

» Ability's Blue Barrage
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

» Rapier Of Pierce
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 am

» Face Claim : Careless Karim
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

» Karim Saed's Character
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

» Karim Saed
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

» TO ALL MEMEBERS
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

» Aoi's group (W.I.P.)
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

» Armor up! *White's armor ability*
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 pm

» Your misc creations Template
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

» Prometheus vs Illusive Grater
White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeby Dark Sparrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is ugolikam

Our users have posted a total of 1078 messages in 197 subjects

White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. Empty
PostSubject: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Kei, a fresh Lvl 2 Fighter, Now stands at the edge of the frozen waistlands. A new fighter stands before him. He is of the Red Legion. So Kei expects a bit of a kick out of this one. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr White Giant, The boys in the red Legion look up to your Brutality and Force. I feel like your stealin my thunder! No matter, I hope for a good fight friend." Kei looks up, nods, and for the first time without being prevoked, speaks in a normal tone. "I wish you good luck, But I hope you know... This isnt gonna be easy at all!" THE FIGHT IS BEGINNING!

Kei-l l l l l l l l l l l l(1200)

Jack-l l l l l l l l(800)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:01 am

Kei Takes his stance. at this point, Jack is already running at him. He reaches kei and they go through a sequence of *Punch, block, return shot, blocked*. Jack finally gets two solid hits in, But they had next to no effect on kei. (-20)(-15) Kei has a quick chance to react, so He throws an elbow into Jack's stomach and sends him a ways back. (-248) "Ugh... Not bad, Not bad at all!

Kei-l l l l l l l l l l l (1165

Jack-l l l l l (552)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:42 am

Erhmm.. Just speaking about the topic title it's Frozen Wasteland not Frozen Waistlands XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:51 am

Shiro wrote:
Erhmm.. Just speaking about the topic title it's Frozen Wasteland not Frozen Waistlands XD

Im pretty sure Im too too tired to care ^_^. Now back to the main story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:03 am

Kei Uses the ice to his advantage. He begins to skate on it and build momentum for his attacks. He goes back and Skates right into Jack and tackles him into a Glacier. (-150) (-50) Jack is barely holding up, But he manages to attempt a counter attack. Kei manages to twist out of the way and Spin Kick Jack against the glacier. (-162) The glaicer shatters. Jack falls to the ground.

Kei-l l l l l l l l l l l (1115)

Jack-l l (240)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:22 am

Jack Makes a last ditch effort to do some damage to Kei. He Runs up and goes to Kick Kei, But as he goes to kick, He Slips on the ice. This gives Kei the opprotunity to knee Jack's back. (-120) Throwing him farther into the air, and at that moment, Kei links his hands together, and smashes him back to the ground for the final Blow. (-120) Kei lands and looks down at Jack's Body.

"It was an honorable fight friend. I hope to fight you later" The fight is over. WINNER!!!

Kei-l l l l l l l l l l l (1115)

Jack-(0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.   White Giant Vs Brutal Jack.  War in the Frozen Waistlands. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Giant Vs Brutal Jack. War in the Frozen Waistlands.
Page 1 of 1